Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome to our new adventure!

Welcome everyone to the new Daily Inspirations blog!
I love kick starting my creativity with a challenge, but I am always having to hunt them down, so here we will post a new challenge each day, with a bit of a twist. As I'm a mom of two little children with not enough time to run anything too complicated, and many of my dt members are in the same position, we are going to keep this blog casual and low key. The only thing I promise is a new challenge posted each day. I might link to a challenge on another blog, paste something from a message board, or come up with a sketch or some other challenge all on my own. There may even be the occasional prize to be had. The DT will be given a lot of leeway to create pages for whichever challenges they'd like, and are only committed to each making one LO a month for us, although we'd be happy to see more too! We also have a very talented card designer on the team so expect to see some awesome cards here and there too. In short, we will keep you guessing! We aim to have fun, be inspired, and share our wonderful work with each other!! We hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment