Thursday, April 30, 2009

Please help me to welcome


Lisa! Our new digi design team member! We look forward to seeing lots of beautiful LO from her in the coming months! Welcome Lisa!

My name is Lisa Newhouse and I am blessed to have 3 beautiful kids and a great husband. We live in San Antonio, TX and I am a stay at home mom.

I have been a digital scrapper for about 4 years now and a paper scrapper for 5 years before that. Like many others I got started in paper crafts by rubber stamping and making cards and it evolved from there into a full blown paper crafting addiction! I have so many supplies I could open a store with it all :-) Digital scrapping just suited me immediately because I already edited my photos and journaled within Photoshop and it was awesome to be able to do whole layouts and tweak things around until I had it just the way I would want it! The undo button is my best scrapping friend :-)

There are so many fabulous reasons to scrap digitally and I do most of my work that way but I still love to touch ribbons and such so I do some hybrid projects too. Hopefully I might be able to inspire some of you to give digital scrapping a try! It is addicting and there are a million and one ways to make your digital art amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment