Sunday, March 8, 2009

How Much Is Too Much?

This is a great challenge site that I encourage you to check out. She posts fun challenges and beautiful examples! This one is called the whole kit and kaboodle...follow the link to see what her amazing dt has made!

"If you subscribe to kits, then this is the challenge for you! All too often, I get my kit in the mail, open it like it's Christmas, admire it and envision all the layouts I'll create, put it in it's special file that I use for all my kits, and then... the month flies by and another kit arrives and I haven't done anything with with the previous one!

Well this month, I'm challenging you to dig out a kit you haven't used and create a layout using as many items from that kit as you can fit on your page. If you don't subscribe to kits, feel free to play along by creating your own kit. Be sure to share your creation on the thread posted at Two Peas."

And of course we want you to share it with us too! Details on how to do that are here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I am going to blog over right now! I love your blog!!!!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't subscribe to any kits, but I get them from my lss all the time.

    http://themusingsofacraftymom.blogspot.com/2009/03/rest-of-my-load-with-lots-of-swap-items.html

    Has LOs and matching cards made with two different kits.

    ReplyDelete